Saturday, July 22, 2006

Applying Serious Strategy To HYIPs and Autosurfs For Profit

This is GoldBullionaire here and I am starting this blog simply to keep track of my results in the world of HYIP/Autosurf.

I have been immersed within this world for around 3 years now and have experienced nearly every type of program out there including many various HYIPs and Autosurfs. Along with this I have experienced lots of loss but also some profit too. In fact my last few months have been very successful since I had been somewhat following the all out strategy I'm going for now.

Through my experience, research, and advising from individuals making great amounts of money exploiting this world, I have come up with my own strategy for reaping profits from the HYIP/Autosurf world.

There are many factors involved in my strategy including good money management and emotional control as well as other things that very few people out there take advantage of.

I don't plan on telling my plan but should my strategy succeed, the proof will be here right in this blog and I may end up selling my strategy (maybe not though since my profit is made from the average and typical HYIP/Autosurf investor). Now if it fails (which really isn't too likely although I'm sure you probably doubt my confidence) I guess there probably won't be anyone ever reading this anyway.

That basically sums it up. I will begin researching programs and posting when I make deposits and get paid and other major events.

It will probably be very slow going as far as posts in the beginning but as my money increases and I branch out to more and more programs, my activity will increase. Hopefully within 6-12 months I will have established that my strategy works and be able to gain acceptance as an expert in the field of HYIP/Autosurf.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home