Saturday, July 22, 2006

My Basic Plan For This HYIP/Autosurf Strategy Blog

I have decided to start with only a mere $150 in eGold and intend to greatly increase this money over the next year. If I can do it truly anyone can you just have to know what you're doing.

Unfortunately due to my minimal startup my Money Management won't be as good as I'd like it to be but it certainly will still be within reason.

When I choose a program I will explain a little bit about it, what investment I plan to make and maybe point out a few reasons why I chose that certain program.

When I pick a program I will list my current egold amount and the percent of that I plan on investing. After I get out I will list my new egold amount and my total profit or loss.

I will also be tracking the programs stats and payouts on a regular basis.

Because eGold levels constantly flucuate it can make this a little difficult but for simplicities sake all fluctuations and eGold fees will be combined with my profits/losses and may be rounded off to some extent.

I am looking into a couple different programs at the moment. I make an update within the next day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home