Sunday, July 23, 2006

Update On SolaHYIP And A New Program

Well so far, just one day after investing, SolaHYIP is doing great. Here are today's stats:

Active member: 89
Total deposits: $2368
Total payouts: $208.5
Latest update: July 23,2006
Started date: July 20,2006

The number of members doubled and the percentage of payouts to deposits actually shrunk which is a very good sign. Payouts are now only 8.7% of total deposits as opposed to 13% yesterday.

So far I'm very satisfied with the investment I made yesterday.

Now, it would be completely pointless for me to just sit and wait and do nothing until I get all my payouts from SolaHYIP so I am currently looking into a couple other different programs.

One HYIP is quite a bit different from SolaHYIP but due to its continuing success and some expert advice I will probably be investing in it.

Stay tuned. I will reveal my decision later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home