Thursday, August 03, 2006

HYIP Investing Is Very Time Consuming

This last week and a half has been a pretty wild ride with me putting my HYIP strategy to some serious and heavy testing.

So far I really like the results I'm getting and am really liking my strategy but unfortunately it takes a lot of time to keep up with everything.

Between this blog, looking for HYIPs, reading through and posting on the forums, and doing all the necessary research I was spending a good hour and a half to 2 hours every day for awhile there which is a huge portion of my available free time.

Unfortunately this was getting too taxing and even affecting how much sleep I was getting so although I think this is great and would love to keep going full board adding 1 or 2 new HYIPs every couple days, it just isn't practical for me.

That being said, this blog will continue to run and I'll continue to post updates and join new HYIPs but it won't be nearly as frequent as the last week and half. In fact, I'll probably only be looking for new HYIPs over the weekend when I have more available free time.

It was nice to get the jumpstart that I did, I've already joined 5 different programs, but I'm going to have to start going at a slower pace from now on.

I just thought I'd let all my readers know this and for all those who are interested in becoming serious HYIP investors you now know that it can be time consuming.

I will update on my HYIPs later today.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger The Monetizer said...

I'm glad to see you're still looking forward to my blog postings.

Yes, if people have been following my blog and like my strategy, I strongly encourage them to go off on their own and find their own programs because certainly people with more time could make this very profitable.

I wouldn't want to hold anyone back due to my lack of HYIP picks, but this blog can certainly provide a few good picks every now and then to add to the programs of people who wish to devote more time to the HYIP world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home