Monday, July 31, 2006

Total Withdrawl From HourlyTrust

I have decided to withdraw all my money from HT. I will update when that money actually hits my eGold account but I should be getting $22.40. $1 of that was from another referral so that makes $4 total ref commission which I really wasn't expecting at all but is very nice.

$1.40 of that also came the $1 bonus that was automatically invested in the 140% after 24 hours plan. Since it was a bonus and something not everyone can get I will be lumping it in with my ref commission.

As for my $10 investment though, I managed to double it to $20 which is absolutely great.

Now you may be wondering WHY I decided to withdraw ALL my money. To make this decision I looked at two factors, advertising and my previous HYIP experience.

For one I noticed that HT wasn't advertising on TalkGold anymore and also that its forum threads on TG and MMG weren't very popular. These are the two main sources of advertising for any HYIP and if the advertising is sucking so will the new members and investments.

I also went back and compared it to the results I posted regarding ImpartialHYIP (you could do this too if you wanted) and saw that it simply wasn't growing nearly as fast and that it didn't have even close to the amount of deposits IH had at that point.

Remember, due diligence is important when getting into a HYIP but it's also very helpful for knowing when to get out or reinvest in a HYIP.

Here are the stats today:

Running days 3
Total accounts 127
Active accounts 118
Total deposited $ 321.33
Total withdraw $ 69.00

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger The Monetizer said...

Yea, I gave away some pretty good advice in that post. Oh well, I think you're the only one really paying attention to my blog and I don't mind helping you out at all :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home