Sunday, July 30, 2006

More Referral Commission From HourlyTrust PLUS a Bonus

Two more people signed up through my link and now I have earned $3 total in ref commission.

Plus HT gave $1 to the first 100 investors and apparently I was one of them. This bonus was automatically invested by HT into the 140% after 24 hours plan.

Since it is almost completely pointless to leave money in a HYIP without withdrawing it, I have just withdrawn my $3 in ref commission.

I'm willing to pay the 5% eGold fee to get this amount of money safely in my eGold account, I didn't feel this was worth it for just $1.

Due to the fact that referral commission is not something everyone will be able to get I will NOT be including it in my total eGold balance for this project. I will simply start another stat for myself that shows the amount of ref commission I have earned after fees.

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger The Monetizer said...

Yes, that's what I meant by starting another 'stat' for myself. Like when I finish with a program I list my total profit etc, I will also list my total ref commission.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home