Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Scammed By HourlyTrust

Unfortunately I never got my pay out from hourly trust. I got an email saying I was paid but no actual payment.

Why HT would have went down now is beyond me. The admins would have been lucky to break even if all their startup costs were taken into account.

I think one problem that turned people off was the slow loading site. Being that I have cable I don't really give much thought about that but lots of HYIP investors out there probably have dialup. If it takes 10-15 seconds to load the site using cable, it would probably never load on dialup.

This is not an excuse by the way, I'm just thinking out loud so I can add this to my notes and make sure to be more wary of very slow loading sites because it can have a profoundly negative impact.

As far as me losing $10 to HT, sometimes that's going to happen. That's why I have money management measures in place. Although it does suck, that's all part of investing. Just like with Day Trading you have to expect to lose and be prepared for it.

I got some more payouts but I'll make a seperate post for that and use that post to update on my new stats.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger The Monetizer said...

I only received the $3 in ref commission that I withdrew a day earlier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home