Friday, August 04, 2006

SolaHYIP Altered The Payout Stats!

This was very suprising to find out and I can't believe I didn't suspect something before, but it is obvious that SolaHYIP altered their stats at least once.

If you've been following my blog you noticed how suprised I was when the payout to deposit percentage dropped from 40% to 23% from August 1st to August 2nd. I simply couldn't understand how it dropped so strongly so late in the game.

Here are the following stats that the admin himself even posted on the forums:

7/31:
Active member: 904
Total deposits: $84287.36
Total payouts: $28493.17

8/1:
Active member: 1023
Total deposits: $91394.13
Total payouts: $36458.39

8/2:
Active member: 1153
Total deposits: $109,145.36
Total payouts: $29,132.139


8/3:
Active member: 1689
Total deposits: $154,107.16
Total payouts: $36,378.275

As you can clearly see from 8/1 to 8/2 the Payout stats were reduced by over $7,000. Not only is a reduction of $7,000 in payouts not possible but payouts surely would have increased by many thousands over that period of time.

I am not defaming SolaHYIP in any way, merely pointing out information that was even posted by the admin himself (check between pages 11 and 12 on the SolaHYIP thread at Talkgold).

Now I know most HYIPs and HYIP admins are pretty shady people who run programs that scam loads of money from people but altering the stats to make it appear that your HYIP is doing better than it really is is a completely new low.

I personally challenge the admin of SolaHYIP to come to my blog and post a comment explaining exactly how it would be possible for something like this to happen.

Although I can't see any plausible excuse for this, it would be interesting to hear what the admin has to say.

I'm very suprised that SolaHYIP managed to get away with this alteration for so long and ashamed that I didn't catch it myself sooner.

Anyway, I will be revealing this information on MMG and TG shortly and it will likely cause almost all new deposits to halt and the program to close down in a couple days if not sooner. This may not be the case but from my experience I don't see any other direction this could go.

Many people will also probably be very mad at me but I'd rather bring this up now then down the road when thousands of more people would be affected.

Suprisingly enough I am still an active member in SolaHYIP but I don't care about any extra money I may lose out on. Altering stats is very low and very dispicable even for a HYIP and needs to be brought to people's attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home