Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Next HYIP Investment... AlpsFinance

I have decided to join AlpsFinance.com.

This doesn't fit in perfectly with my strategy but it had a very successful and well praised first round of investing and has a great vibe for it coming from the forums.

I also received a tip from a friend (a very experienced and intelligent HYIP investor) that this investment would have a higher probability than usual of being successful.

Based of this and the fact that they have a great site and concept and run their program professionally, I have decided to invest.

They started June 4th and I am investing today July 23rd. Their stats are as follows:

2nd Release From July 17th
2,291 Out of 4,000 Units Still Available For This Release

My stats:

eGold Balance: $135
Percentage to Invest: 7.4%
Total Investment: $10

They only have one plan that pays 150% after 15 days. Each unit costs $10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home