Friday, August 04, 2006

6th HYIP Investment

I have chosen to invest in FirmHYIP.com.

My stats:

Current eGold Amount: $123
Amount Invested: $20
Percent Invested: 16%
New Balance: $103

FH stats:

Started Aug 4, 2006
Running days 0
Total accounts 70
Active accounts 52
Total deposited $ 342.24
Total withdraw $ 6.17

I decided to do things a little bit different with this HYIP instead of investing a lower amount for a longer time I decided to invest a higher amount for a shorter time. I have invested $20 in the 130% after 1 day plan.

This is something I learned from my HourlyTrust investment, which I will be making a more detailed post on today or tomarrow.

So far the response on the forums has been very positive plus the admin is a member of many HYIP monitors (even though this part doesn't make that much difference).

I'm very confident in this investment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home