Friday, August 04, 2006

HYIP Update, 8/04

SolaHYIP paid me again.

SolaHYIP, Day 13

Active member: 1703
Total deposits: $173,418.32
Total payouts: $58,147.137

At this point I'm not even sure it's worth continuing my tracking of SolaHYIP since they have altered their stats and may still be doing it in a less noticeable way.

At least I'll be able to catch them again if they are stupid enough to lower the payouts below the previous days payouts like with the first time.

Their payout to deposit percentage has risen 10% up to 33.5%. Short of altering the stats again I don't think SolaHYIP will be able to recover from this beginning upward climb in their payout to deposit percentage but it'll be interesting to see.

AlpsFinance, Day 12

Available Units: 930/6000

Unit purchases are picking up again and this third offering is almost completely out now. Everything still on the up and up and I don't see them going down within the next few days thereby making it very likely that I will get my return of 150% on my $10 investment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home