Saturday, July 29, 2006

ImpartialHYIP Has Fallen

Yep, it finally happened, IH is gone. Although I was regreting getting out as early as I did, it seems now that I only got out 2 days before the collapse. I guess that's not too bad at all.

These were the last stats from IH:

Started Jul 24, 2006
Running days 5
Total accounts 371
Active accounts 238
Total deposited $ 14,210.02
Total withdraw $ 5,267.56

The payout to deposit percentage was 37%. To me it doesn't really make sense that they would have ran at this point because the percentage was actually falling again and therefore more money was being generated to run with.

But like I said, the HYIP admin is the wild card in any HYIP. You just never know.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger The Monetizer said...

Yes, very good observation. I have mentioned emotional control in a few of my posts because it is probably the most important factor next to money management.

I learned the importance of these two factors through my Day Trading research and simply applied it to HYIPs. Essentially if you don't implement these two things in Day Trading you can never succeed and I feel it is the same way with HYIPs.

If you can pick up on these two things, I think it will be hard for you to fail.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger The Monetizer said...

Yes exactly. That's part of my strategy that I didn't really say outright but could easily be picked up from following how much I invest in each program.

I feel around 10% is reasonable. Ideally it would probably be better to be around 5% but for that a bigger bankroll would be needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home