Saturday, July 29, 2006

HYIP Update, July 29

SolaHYIP paid me again today. I also earned $1 in referral commission from HourlyTrust which is quite exciting since it is my first commission. That money is still in my account and I will withdraw or reinvest it depending on how I feel after I get paid from my investment.

SolaHYIP, Day 7

Active member: 586
Total deposits: $46307.5
Total payouts: $9882.93

Everything is looking better again with SolaHYIP, I was getting slightly more worried (not really concerned) due to the increasing payout to deposit ratio but that has fallen by almost half since yesterday down to 21.3%.

What's even more amazing is that the total deposits have shot up 2.5x what they were to $46,307. That's almost $30,000 invested in the period of a day. Plus membership was relatively close to doubling.

Why so many people would want to dump so much money into SolaHYIP at this point is beyond me but I certainly don't mind.

AlpsFinance, Day 6

Available Units: 4971/6000

This new round of investment units just started today and already has sold just over 1000. This is amazing and very good. The last round which I invested in had only 4000 units but this one has 6000 units.

It's obvious that people have some serious confidence in AF and with all the new money pouring in since my investment I don't see any reason why I won't be getting paid in 9 days.

HyipoMagic, Day 2

Started Jul 27, 2006
Running days 2
Total accounts 57
Active accounts 30
Total deposited $ 783.45
Today deposited $ 119.00
Total withdraw $ 85.29

Everything is on track so far. Still have 2 days before payout. The payout to deposit percentage is 10.8% which is not bad at all and about what I'd expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home