Friday, July 28, 2006

4th HYIP Investment

I have decided to invest in HyipoMagic.com

My stats:

*NOTE: I seemed to have messed up my last eGold balance update. After taking out all my $14.20 from ImpartialHYIP I added it to $125 (what is was BEFORE I invested the $10 into ImpartialHYIP to begin with) and in reality my balance was $115. So I have about $129 not $139. Sorry for the mistake.*

Current eGold Balance: $129
Investment: $10
Percentage of Balance: 7.8%
New eGold Balance: $119

HyipoMagic stats:

Started Jul 27, 2006
Running days 1
Total accounts 48
Active accounts 29
Total deposited $ 653.45
Today deposited $ 290.00
Total withdraw $ 59.55

The payout to deposit percentage is 9.1% which is about what you can expect for a HYIP this early on. I have invested in the 120% after 3 days. I did spend some time thinking about the 3 day investment vs. the 1 day investment and decided that the 3 day one was worth the extra risk.

This HYIP is somewhat like ImpartialHYIP. Although it isn't as perfect as I thought IH was HM still looks to be a very promising HYIP. The admin has also taken the time to apply to a ton of HYIP monitors so I don't believe he plans on scamming right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home