Thursday, July 27, 2006

ImpartialHYIP

After my withdraw yesterday I was paid within a few hours. Apparently the eGold fee wasn't as high as I expected and I only lost 20 cents of the $14.40. Here are my updated stats:

eGold Balance: $139
Programs Currently In: 2
Programs Profited from: 1
Total profit: $4.20
Programs Lost from: 0
Total loss: None

Looking at ImpartialHYIP today it appears to still be doing very good. I do regret getting out when I did but whenever investing in HYIPs is ALWAYS better to get out too early than to keep pushing your luck.

ImpartialHYIP


The payout to deposit percentage actually decreased by a few percent from yesterday. I had entirely expected it to keep going up.

As you can probably see, I am not perfect at this yet but each HYIP win or lose will continue to add lots of helpful knowledge and experience. Hopefully you too can benefit from this.

These were my first results since starting this blog and I'm happy to say it was a success. The first of many that I'm expecting to see implementing my strategy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home