Friday, July 28, 2006

HYIP Update

SolaHYIP paid me again today.

SolaHYIP, Day 6

Active member: 306
Total deposits: $18213.1
Total payouts: $6836.23

Membership continues to increase very well and so do new investments. The payout to depost ratio increased a little more to 37.5% and is about what I'd expect for a HYIP at this stage.

AlpsFinance, Day 5

Available units = 0

Yes that's right the rest of the 1070 units have been sold out. It really is hard for me to believe and is very confusing but I guess a lot of people out there just really love this HYIP and I'm not complaining.

This is definitely very good. Now all there really is left to do is wait, I still have 10 days left before I'm paid. I'll update on AF if they start selling another round of units. If not, there really won't be anything else to discuss about AF until I'm paid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home