Friday, July 28, 2006

ImpartialHYIP Woes

Yep that's right I'm really regreting getting out as early as I did but it's very nice to get some serious practice in emotional control because part of me wants to jump back in even though I know I can't do that.

Here are the recent stats:

Running days 4
Total accounts 354
Active accounts 227
Total deposited $ 13,589.95
Total withdraw $ 5,262.76

The payout to deposit ratio continues to hang around 40% which is pretty good and unexpected.

If you noticed when I first posted about ImpartialHYIP I stated that it was pretty much the perfect HYIP to join and this definitely became true and is very apparent now. I need to learn to trust my own picks a little more.

Due to this HYIP I will be tweaking my initial strategy a little bit to allow for keeping a little money in the program instead of pulling everything completely out as I have done here. This will depend on the type of HYIP as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home