Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Withdrawing From ImpartialHYIP

Although I do feel that IH could easily survive for another day under perfect circumstances, it is impossible to tell what a HYIP admin will do and when/if they will run with the money.

So due to this uncertainty I will be withdrawing my full amount from ImpartialHYIP. This is $14.40.

I started with a $10 investment and increased that to $13.68 (after eGold fees). This is about a 37% ROI in only 2 days.

This just shows how profitable HYIPs can really be if modest profits are taken. For example this would be around an 8x higher return in 363 less days than any bank could return on your money.

I will continue to follow IH just to obtain more information and experience.

I will also update you when my investment is officially in my eGold account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home