Monday, July 24, 2006

New HYIP Investment

Well I wasn't actually planning on joining a new HYIP tonight but I was scanning through the TG banners, selecting programs, looking what they offered, and researching them and I managed to come across the seemingly very good ImpartialHYIP.com.

This program just started today July 24th and offers sensible plans (for what I'm looking for anyway) while having a very large member and investment base for having just started.

I feel that this is just the type of HYIP I am looking for and will be investing $10.

Program Stats:

Started: Jul 24, 2006
Total accounts: 116
Active accounts: 75
Total deposited: $ 1,102.67
Total withdraw: $ 9.37

My Stats:

eGold Balance: $125
Percentage to Invest: 8%
Total Investment: $10

I will invest in Plan 1, 120% after 1 day.

This HYIP is much faster paced than the other two so stay tuned to see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home