Saturday, August 05, 2006

Reinvestment In FirmHYIP

Running days 1
Total accounts 106
Active accounts 79
Total deposited $ 822.16
Total withdraw $ 205.31

My $20 investment grew to $26.30. I decided to reinvest $10 of that and withdrew the remaining $16.30. By the way that $16.30 hit my eGold account almost instantly after I requested withdrawl. This is very, very good.

30 cents of that $16.30 was also a ref commission from a signup under me.

I decided to reinvest in FH because the payout to deposit percentage is only 24.3%. That's about normal (maybe a little on the high side) for a HYIP just starting off. People are also really positive in the forums and are getting their withdrawls.

Once a HYIP makes it through the first day with a pretty good percentage, it can usually run for a couple more days therefore I reinvested.

We'll just have to see how it goes. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home