Sunday, August 06, 2006

HYIP Overview, 8/06

SolaHYIP

SolaHYIP is officially a scam. Why their site is still up I don't know but I feel I played this HYIP very well.

AlpsFinance, Day 14

Available Units: 4667/6000

Over 1300 units were purchased. They are still selling like hot cakes, this may have been excentuated by the fact that AF is offering an additional 5% bonus per unit.

I personally take this as a very bad sign because it may be a ploy to draw in a ton of new investments right before they scam. Needless to say, I won't be reinvesting.

Tomarrow I should be getting paid out. No question, it will last another 24 hours.

FirmHYIP, Day 2

Running days 2
Total accounts 137
Active accounts 101
Total deposited $ 1,497.70
Total withdraw $ 492.85

Although FH is still doing pretty good with a 32% payout to deposit percentage and are still advertising on TalkGold, I have decided to withdraw all my money.

I actually made $1.20 in ref commission so I withdrew $14.20 (I turned $10 into $13). The reason I decided to withdraw was because I felt I made plenty of profit from this HYIP and was satisfied with my earning.

With my initial investment of $20 I managed to get $9 in pure profit with $1.50 in ref commission. It is all in my eGold account at this time.

I'll update further on this tomarrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home