Saturday, August 05, 2006

HYIP Update, 8/05

SolaHYIP, Day 14

Active member: 1825
Total deposits: $203,418.32
Total payouts: $68,147.137

First off, I did not get paid by SolaHYIP today. I'm pretty sure they've ran with the money already but I'll go ahead and wait till tomarrow before I say anything for sure.

The payout to deposit percentage is 33.5% but again these stats were altered a least once to a pretty extreme degree and made have been changed to some degree after that first time also.

AlpsFinance, Day 13

AF has started their 4th offering of units:
Available Units: 5962/6000

Unit sales were basically right at 1000 today. I guess the weekend seems to be a better time for new investments because this is the time unit sales have picked up for AF since I started monitoring it.

Everything still looking very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home