Friday, August 18, 2006

I Guess You Could Say I Took A Vacation...

...a vacation from this blog anyway.

Sorry but I just got really overwhelmed and never got around to posting for the last week. I also began a new project that has taken up a lot of my time.

Like I've mentioned before, HYIP investing takes a lot of time and is somewhat stressful as well.

I've thought about retiring this blog and just leaving it up as a reference since I have collected and posted quite a bit of helpful information but I don't think I'm done quite yet.

What made this worse was that I just started an investment in On-LineEarn.com (which turned out to be a scam, I'll write more about that later today) so I'm sorry I left you guys hanging there.

I don't think I'll be doing too much HYIP investing from now on but I may post other information about HYIPs along with the odd HYIP I join now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home