Tuesday, August 08, 2006

HYIP Update, 8/8

AlpsFinance

I have received my payout and did not reinvest. I don't feel that by following the unit sales (the only info on their site you can follow) it will help me in any like it does with the quick scam HYIPs that show all the stats.

Due to this I will not be mentioning them anymore.

FirmHYIP

Running days 4
Total accounts 214
Active accounts 161
Total deposited $ 6,492.22
Total withdraw $ 1,317.73

Since yesterday I've received about a $1.80 in ref commission from them. They are still doing really good and in fact their payout to deposit percentage has dropped significantly to 20.2%.

This info is very interesting and will be helpful in determining how long I stay in future quick scam HYIPs.

I'm pretty sure FH will last another 24 hours and maybe even a couple more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home