Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Payout Received From AlpsFinance

I have now received my payment from AF. I turned my original $10 investment into $15 ($14.79 after fees) in 15 days.

This HYIP was quite a bit different than all the rest I've been in because it was more long term but to reiterate, I had received a reliable tip from another HYIP investor and everything about the program showed that it was going to be a great investment.

In fact, it still may be a great investment. A HYIP like this can last for many, many months especially the way unit sales have been going. But the fact is that you just never know and at this point in the game I have no idea what is going to happen so therefore I'm not going to reinvest.

My specialty is playing HYIPs in the early stages, once it goes past this stage my strategy isn't backed up in any way, which means I can't be sure that the odds are in my favor, which means I can't put money on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home