Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Strategy Update

Up to now I feel my strategy has worked better than I originally expected. Granted I've only participated in 6 different HYIPs I still feel this is enough to prove that I'm at least on to something with my strategy.

Overall I have won money in 5 of the 6 HYIPs I participated in and the one that I lost in I lost because I got too cocky and went off my strategy.

Since the last update I've accumulated the following profits after fees:

SolaHYIP: $2.35
AlpsFinance: $4.79
FirmHYIP: $8.60
Ref Commission: $1.2
Total new profits: $15.8

Overall Profit: $18.9
Overall Ref Commission: $4.2

My profits now total $18.9 and since I currently have no active investments I have about $169 in my eGold account.

This means that using my HYIP investment strategy I have turned $150 into $169 (excluding ref commission) or achieved a 12.6% profit in only 18 days.

Think about that return for a second. That is absolutely amazing for only 18 days. Now imagine if I had invested in twice as many HYIPs and won in 10 of 12. That profit could possibly be double to 25%.

I am very pleased with my strategy and just wish I had more time to invest in HYIPs because I feel I could increase my account balance much, much faster.

Oh well... at least this shows that my strategy does work. I just can't wait to see what my success is like after 100 HYIPs.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger The Monetizer said...

Well FirmHYIP and HourlyTrust were both good learning experiences.

Watching for fudged stats though isn't too important. In fact I wasn't even watching for SolaHYIP. I just happened to be looking through their thread and saw someone mention something along those lines and went back and saw that they had cheated the stats.

I also learned while reading through the forum that it is pretty easy for GC scipt HYIPs to falsify stats which could throw off and nulify all the data I've collected because I'll never know for sure whether it was falsified or not.

Other than what you've already read and seen though I don't have anything else. Stay tuned though cuz I'm sure I'll have many other learning experiences in the future. Once I get some more time to invest in HYIPs again anyway.

Thanks for your support.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home