Saturday, August 12, 2006

HYIP Investment Number 7

I have decided to invest in On-LineEarn.com.

This HYIP is a little different in that it is based off of rounds. In other words it will go until the payout to deposit percentage is at a certain point (In this case 90%) and then stop and restart with a new round.

It truly is a very interesting concept and eliminates the admin running with the money factor involved with most HYIPs. I am very optimistic about this type of HYIP but really am not quite sure how it is going to work out.

Since I don't have to worry about the admin running with the money I will also have to play it slightly different.

There wouldn't be much difference except they already completed round one and just started round 2.

My stats:

eGold Balance: $169
Investment: $20
Percent of Balance: 11.8%
New Balance: $149

First Round Stats:
Started Aug 4, 2006
Running Days 7
Total Accounts 224
Active Accounts 150
Total Deposited $4,476.30
Total Withdraw $4,032.23

Second Round Stats (Current Round):
Started Aug 11, 2006
Running days 1
Total accounts 243
Active accounts 35
Total deposited $ 582.00
Total withdraw $ 0.00

I have invested $20 in the 55% daily for 2 days plan. If you are going to invest be sure to do so in this plan. You will make a lot more doing this for 3 days than to do the 3 day plan that they have.

I debated about the amount I was going to put in for a few minutes because it almost feels like I'm going in blind but there are some strong positive factors that pushed me to spend $20 instead of less.

These factors include a banner advertising campaign on the TalkGold forums. Today was the first time I saw their banner. Plus they have great positive support in the forums. I feel this round will grow bigger than the first with more members joining from ads and word of mouth and feel that it has a decent shot of lasting longer than the first round which if it does I will be making some very good profits with this.

With this type of HYIP it will much easier for me to determine how the change in payout to deposit percentage affects my reinvestment.

I think this will be very fun and profitable. I can't wait to see the results.

The best news is that I can continue to play this same HYIP over and over again as new rounds start and won't have to jump to new ones all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home