Friday, August 11, 2006

You MUST Do Your Own Due Dilligence

Before deciding to invest in any program that I currently am in your MUST do your own due dilligence.

I have heard from a couple people on the forums who are disgruntled with me because they lost money in the HYIPs I joined myself.

The problem is that HYIP investments change really fast with the type of programs I am dealing with so I can in no way guarentee a HYIP is still a good investment at the time you join.

This is why you must do your own due dilligence to determine if it is still a good investment.

Please don't take the HYIPs I list as 'picks' that are likely to succeed. I only list the HYIPs I have joined and do not recommend you join them too. That is completely your decision.

Remember that to succeed in the HYIP market you must put in the time and effort yourself.

If you can do this, you can succeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home